What documents will be needed to take part in the tender
Before you fill out an application for participation in any electronic auction, you need to know the list of documents to participate in the tender. Practically 90% of the rejected applications are due to the discrepancy between the documentation and the sample. This means that many applications were rejected only because the papers were filled in incorrectly or there were no documents. To ensure that your application is not among them, it is worthwhile to find out in advance the list of documents for participation in the tender.
What documents are needed for the tender
As practice shows, it is especially difficult to collect a full package of documents in a situation of lack of time. All submitted documents will be analyzed by the whole department of the customer’s employees, where they will search for the slightest reasons for refusal. Therefore, it is extremely important to comply with all the formalities provided for by law and not give rise to rejection of the proposal. The bid must meet the requirements of legislation and tender practice.
Reaches 20 positions. Here’s his part:
- Bank guarantee;
- Anti-corruption program;
- A certificate from the register of persons who committed corruption offenses;
- A certificate from a single register of enterprises in respect of which a bankruptcy case has been filed;
- Certificate of criminal record;
- Certificate of absence of debts;
- An extract from the unified state register of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs;
- A certificate stating that the tenderer is not bankrupt or an open liquidation procedure;
- Information on the material and technical base of the participant, experience with similar contracts, etc.
- Most of these documents are issued within a period of 1 to 10 working days.
Registration of tender documents: what problems can be faced
Self-design envelope for the tender – the task is quite feasible, though serious. It is necessary to stipulate in advance, with what difficulties a person can encounter, collecting all the references independently:
- Lack of time: ordering any information in the relevant department is easy, but there are a lot of such references, and every appeal will have to be spent a lot of time, and the deadline for processing any of them is up to 10 working days;
- Independent collection of documents is the expenditure of moral and physical resources;
If in any of the received documents there will be an error, the competitive commission in the right to reject the application on a formal basis.
Thus, at least one person who is well versed in legal issues and has experience of communication with procurement sites should be engaged in preparing the tender documentation. Not all companies are lucky to have a specialist in their own state.
How to help in this situation
One of the ways to save time and increase the chances of winning the competition is to contact the Easytender organization, which works on several tenders.
First of all, it is:
- Registration of certificates and applications for a short period of time;
- Legal advice on tenders on Prozoro for the preparation of a package of tender documents;
- Representation of the customer in disputable situations;
Having ordered our assistance in tenders, the client no longer collects the package of documents himself, but only controls the process. His time and efforts are directed to the solution of pressing problems, and all necessary documents will be delivered either electronically, or by courier, or by mail. At the same time, the price of preparing documents for the tender is always in the category of available.
It is worth emphasizing once again the importance of registration of the tender by specialists. The largest purchases in Ukraine are through the Prozoro system. This is an automated process, for which only a correctly prepared set of documents is needed. Rationally use the services of professionals.
- Posted by admin
- On Thursday June 8th, 2017
- 0 Comments