Tender for manufacturing: a chance for the development of your production
A tender for making something is an effective tool for developing a business. The winner of such a competition receives not only a profitable trade proposal. For example, tenders for the manufacture and supply of parts can serve as a way to reorganize and modernize production.
Tender for manufacturing: how to start the bidding process
The Prozoro system opened new opportunities for business. For example, tenders and requests for the manufacture of furniture have become available to a wide range of suppliers. But in order to take advantage of all the benefits promised by the new system, you need to develop the right strategy.
- Find the right purchase. Prozoro cooperates with only 10 sites for electronic trading, but there are enough offers on them to get confused in the choice. To begin with, the supplier must decide what direction he is interested in. For example, the search for only tenders for fabrication of metal structures will significantly narrow the search circle. Next on the site with a platform for bidding you need to find active competitions in this area. We need to carefully study the requirements of the customer and sensibly assess their strength. It will be useful to gather information about who won in previous similar purchases.
- Choose the right purchase. At this stage, you need to assess your strength judiciously by answering the question: is your product (service) consistent with the customer’s requirements. It is important that the supplier be able to do everything on time and in the right amount. Evaluate the profitability of the transaction: is there any financial sense to take up this offer.
- Apply. Make a request on the site and collect the required package of documents. It will be evaluated to identify the winner.Almost always, tender proposals are relevant for a short period of time. During this period, you need to ask all the questions of interest, make a decision, apply and collect a package of documents. At the same time, the supplier has other difficult questions.
What you have to think about quickly
Most often the supplier faces the following difficulties:
- It takes time and effort to find a suitable trade offer. It is necessary to constantly monitor tenders, or at least carefully study a large number of existing proposals on the sites;
- The tender should be not just profitable, but profitable for you. For example, a tender for the manufacture and installation of outdoor advertising is a good opportunity for business, but only when the customer’s requirements for the volume, timing and location where this advertisement is to be placed coincide with the capabilities of the supplier;
- The correctness of the completed application and the processing of all documents should preferably be agreed with a lawyer;
If the tender proposal raises doubts about security, it is better to check the reputation of such a customer. Not all companies have the necessary resources for this.
The way out is to attract specialists who will be able to answer the question whether this tender for the manufacture of commercial equipment is really worth the effort and how to make sure that these efforts are at a minimum.
Easy Tender is a resource that provides legal support to participants in electronic trading (including through the Prozoro system). Cooperation with us increases your chances of winning the tender and will save your time monitoring proposals, collecting data and processing documents.
- Posted by admin
- On Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- 0 Comments