How to win a tender for furniture and save your time
Tender for furniture – a common phenomenon for government agencies. Now all similar purchases pass through the Prozoro system. After in Ukraine this innovation has earned at full capacity, representatives of domestic business had the opportunity to compete and win in it. However, it is not so easy to win a tender for the purchase of furniture.
How participants are allowed to bid
Participation in public procurement is an advantageous process for the company. Profit-taking, expansion of production, improvement of the company’s image – all this is won by the winner of the tender. But for a potential performer to be admitted to this procedure, he has to undergo a preliminary check. On what first of all pay attention?
- Presence of registration in the Unified State Register;
- A certificate stating that the company paid all debts;
- Information that the company is not bankrupt and is not on the verge of bankruptcy;
- An extract from the register, which states that the company was not involved in corruption schemes.
These are the basic conditions that are put forward to any bidder. If we talk specifically about the tender for the supply of furniture, then to the list above it is necessary to add all the quality certificates and documents for the activities of the enterprise. In addition, the law puts forward demands on the person who represents the company at the auction.
What you need to participate in the tender
The package of documents that will have to be submitted is not the same everywhere. If you are taking part in a tender for furniture in Ukraine, then it is worthwhile to take such documents as a reference:
- Tender proposal, where the characteristic of the goods, price, quantity, quality, etc .;
- Guarantees of the performance of the contract;
- Confirmation that your company is financially able to fulfill an order;
- accounting documents;
- Licenses, references, etc.
- However, the customer can supplement or shorten the list at will. And if a potential performer does not produce a document, it is simply withdrawn from the auction.
Sometimes certificates, permits or extracts from the registers should be prepared in a few days. Only an experienced lawyer is able to do this, who is well acquainted with the tender procedure and has already been engaged in procurement.
Easy Tender is ready to provide tender support services and increase the chances of winning the contest.
What exactly can we do for you
Most often, tender support services include:
- Search for a suitable tender offer that would be suitable for your company;
- Control over compliance with the terms of the tender;
- Checking existing documents for bidding;
- The formation of a package of documents in accordance with the requirements of the customer and legal norms;
- Control over compliance with the law;
- Representation of the client in the arbitration court;
- Control over the conclusion of the transaction.
If you think that your case is special and does not fit into any of the categories, then contact our specialists, describe the situation and get a full legal advice.
- Posted by admin
- On Thursday June 22nd, 2017
- 0 Comments