Commercial tenders – more business opportunities
Participation in a tender on a commercial basis is a good opportunity for any business. A commercial tender is an electronic auction, which is carried out by commercial organizations according to their own rules. As a rule, in such trades the competition is lower than in state purchases.
How do commercial tenders work
The success of the Prozoro system inspired specialists to create other systems that work directly with commercial purchases.
All parties to procurement benefit from commercial bidding.
For the customer is a way to save money. Of the many proposals, he can choose the most advantageous option.
For a supplier, a commercial tender is useful if its products are competitive. It does not have to be the cheapest. It is enough that its parameters are better than those of others and arrange a customer.
How to win a commercial tender
To be successful in this segment of the auction, you need to follow the rules of preparation and holding the competition:
- Use any aggregator systems to get information about where and when which competition is held. There are many sites for commercial tenders, and some of them are integrated into systems where all participants are on equal terms;
- Carefully read the tender documentation. Private companies may have different requirements for suppliers. It can be work experience, availability of realization of similar projects, special conditions of delivery of cargo, etc. If at the stage of consideration of the application it turns out that the supplier does not meet the set conditions, then he will waste time in vain;
- Watch out for the relevance of the documents. Often a company can participate in a tender only after it has been accredited. This means that at the first stage the customer’s side will carefully check all the certificates and permits. If they are not in order (for example, some of the certificates will be overdue), then such a supplier will be dismissed;
- Be ready to secure the application and the execution of the contract. More often than not, buyers do not require any money, or bank guarantees. If the supplier has encountered similar conditions, it is worthwhile to alert and instruct the security service to check whether it is fraudulent;
- Watch your reputation. A complex evaluation system can be used to determine the winner of a commercial tender, where everything is important: the price, the financial stability of the company, the experience of supplying a similar product, the term of the guarantee, the deadline for fulfilling obligations, the qualifications of the participants in the process, etc.
If it turns out that to keep all the details for your company is difficult, then you will need help in participating in tenders.
Participation in commercial tenders is easy
In Ukraine, there are already several systems that collect information from various sites for electronic trading. They will find many beneficial offers. But if you have questions about which one to choose, how to prepare the documentation, how to save time or protect yourself from scammers, it is advisable to contact us. Easy Tender will find out which offer is best for you, follow the legal side of the transaction and ensure its security. The main thing that we take on ourselves is the formal side of the issue. Our specialists will help with the design of all references and will follow their reality.
- Posted by admin
- On Monday June 12th, 2017
- 0 Comments