How to win a state tender, because it is so difficult? Such a question was for sure asked by everyone who had the idea to take part in procurement. However, after the “Prozoro” system has started operating in Ukraine, state bidding has ceased to be a field for corrupt schemes. Now, only as a result of fair competition can you become a winner of the state tender. How can this be done?
What changes have taken place
Qualitative changes in practice would be impossible without legislative changes. So, in Ukraine now all state purchases pass through an electronic system in which all participants are on equal terms. The winners in the contest are those who offer the really most favorable terms. However, in order to become a winner, you need to be well-oriented in the legislation and correctly from the legal point of view to draw up all the documents.
Personal knowledge in the field of law or the services of a lawyer giving advice will help to avoid violations. For example, if the first participant proposes the most advantageous offer and is ready to provide goods of exceptional quality, but at the same time has problems with documentation, then the competition is likely to be won by the competitors with prices higher and with the goods worse.
This is why state bidding is considered a very difficult process, and victory is a real success. In addition to favorable conditions, the participant must still submit the package perfectly from the legal point of view of the issued documents. This means that it is better to take part in tenders, state orders and competitions with the support of a specialist who will prompt and advise.
With what we can help
Our specialists have been involved in tenders for many times, and we know which parts are worth paying attention to. Easy Tender provides a wide range of services:
- Monitoring tenders in a particular industry;
- Preparation of proposal from the contractor;
- Preparation of documents for the tender, including certificates and certificates, for which it is necessary to apply to other bodies;
- Representation of the supplier in disputable situations;
- Appeal against unlawful situations and actions of the bidding organizer.
- Our specialists have a solid experience of supporting trades in various areas of management and in the service sector. We worked with large suppliers and helped to fulfill orders for large sums. Therefore with us the victory at the tender becomes more than real.
Our lawyers are well-versed in the extensive tender base and constantly monitor its updates. We will help you find the right tender and help you to win it. In addition, our team monitors all changes in the legislation relating to electronic trading.
Nobody can guarantee a victory in public procurement. But we can exclude the risks associated with filing documents, meeting deadlines and filing an application. Your task is to become objectively better than competitors. And we will take care of the formalities.
- Posted by admin
- On Friday June 16th, 2017
- 0 Comments